1. When you sign up for Hattrick, use your real name and address information. This makes it easier for us to verify your identity and to help you if you run into problems on the site. Fair play is very important to us, and Hattrick's GameMasters spend a lot of time preventing and acting upon cheating. Reliable user data helps them do just that.
If you are under 18, you may have to have your parents' permission to play if the law of your country requires it. If you are under 13 and are subject to the laws of the United States, you may not play Hattrick.
2. You should always follow the house rules. You may not cheat or try to hack Hattrick or somebody else's account. And don't forget your netiquette, behave nicely please. You must not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them. Always respect other people's copyrights.
3. If you don't follow these rules you may lose your team or be banned from the game by a GameMaster. Your team will also be deleted if you don't log in for a period of seven weeks.
4. We try to operate as good a service as we can. But we cannot make any guarantees that the service will always be available and that no data will ever be lost.
5. By inputting data into our system you give us the right to use that data. But we care about your privacy and follow the privacy rules of the European Union.
We will never send you spam or give a third party not connected to Hattrick access to your data.
From time to time, we may send you our newsletter or other game-related emails, such as password reminders.
You can read our full privacy statement in English here.
6. We have put many many years of hard work into Hattrick and we hope that you understand that if you want to use anything that belongs to Hattrick outside of Hattrick, you need to get our permission first.